Definition of our terminology :
Definition of our terminology :
1. A 'Project' is any work undertaken or service provided by Sara Websolution for the Client on their request and as described in our confirmation order email to that Client.
2. A 'Client' or ‘Customer’ is a person, persons, business or organization using any of the services provided by Sara Websolution.
3. 'Live Mode' means the date the website is available on the Client’s chosen domain.
4. 'Domain' is the website address as specified by the Client.
5. 'Open Source Software' is software made freely available to anyone under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
6. 'Hosting' is a yearly cost to keep a clients website activated online.
7. 'Content' is both text and images that the Client requires on the website.
8. The Monthly plan Websites are template based websites offered by Sara Websolution, where in interested customers can choose any Pre made Website designs from our Template Directory.
9. Once client provide the content to be displayed on the website, Sara Websolution will upload the same to the website.
10. The client will have to use the hosting provided by Sara Websolution in the package. 1GB free Hosting is provided along with all packages with 2 GBMonthy Bandwidth Transfer Limit. Client can request for increase in Hosting Space or bandwidth by paying additional Fee.
11. The Template based Websites are offered in as it is manner by Sara Websolution And no changes in design, Color, theme, Graphics, Animations, logos, vectors, or layout of the page are possible.
12. If Customer requires any changes to be made to the design, Color, theme, Graphics, Animations, logos, vectors, or layout he/she may opt for a customized website design package. Quotation for such package can be obtained from the sales staff of Sara Websolution
13. Sara Websolution will only commence work on a Project after receipt of a non refundable fee as per the payment schedule sent through e-mail by the Sara Websolution Sales staff.
14. Payment for the services Rendered by Sara Websolution has to be made through online
15. No personal visits/on site visits can be made by any employee of Sara Websolution No such request will be entertained from the Client.
16. Additional Service Tax of 15.00% will be levied on any payments made by the clients towards the services rendered by Sara Websolution
17. It is the responsibility of the client to make the payments towards services rendered by Sara Websolution on time. In the event of Non- payment of dues, Sara Websolution holds the right to suspend the services without any warning after 7 days of non-payment.
18. Sara Websolution shall expect the Client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website/idea/business will operate legally. It is important that the website is not in any way illegal.
19. It is important for the Client to keep in contact with Sara Websolution throughout the entire Project. If a Client does not make contact for 2 weeks we will make up to 5 attempts to contact the client by email using the email address specified when the client places their order. If we do not receive a response to these attempts of contact, the Project may be terminated, and the deposit will not be refunded. We will levy a Rs 2500 admin charge if the client later returns and wishes to continue work on their project
20. Where images used on the website have been purchased by Sara Websolution on behalf of the Client, these images are strictly for use on the website only. Sara Websolution are not liable for misuse of these images by the Client or any other person’s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organizations.
21. Sara Websolution cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client's business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by Sara Websolution.
22. Sara Websolution will provide the Client with an expected completion date for the Project (live on the internet) if requested. Sara Websolution will Endeavour to meet any given deadline, but do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the Project by this date. The expected completion date provided by any employee of Sara Websolution is purely an estimate.
23. Sara Websolution own all design and code of the website. If the client wishes to get the code and Control Panel access of the website, He shall pay a fee of Rs 3999 for a 5 page website. For bigger websites, fee may vary.
24. If customer wishes to host website on a different Hosting Server apart from Sara Websolution, he may do so after purchasing the design and code from Sara Websolution by paying a fee of Rs 3999 for a 5 page website. For bigger websites, fee may vary.
25. All images displayed on the Client's website will only be used after authorization by the Client, and are the sole responsibility of the Client regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images supplied by the Client or Sara Websolution, they will be the sole responsibility of the Client. This clause excludes images which are provided by Sara Websolution.
26. It is the responsibility of the Client to renew their domain names when due. If a domain name expires, Sara Websolution can not be held liable for this. However, Sara Websolution will make reasonable effort to contact the Client regarding domain renewal.
27. Sara Websolution has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of Clients’ websites. In no way does the textual or image based Content of our Client's web sites constitutes Sara Websolution endorsement, or approval of the website or the material contained within the website. Sara Websolution has not verified any of the materials, images or information contained within our Client's web sites and is not responsible for the content or performance of these sites or for the Client's transactions with them. Sara Websolution provides links or references to our Client's websites solely for the convenience of prospective customers and intends that the links it provides be current and accurate, but does not guarantee or warrant that such links will point to the intended Client site at all times.
28. Sara Websolution shall place a small text link on the footer of a Clients website that simply states the website was designed by Sara Websolution and links to our company website.
29. Sara Websolution makes no claims that the contents of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside India . Access to this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If this website is accessed from outside India, it is done at own risk and the visitor is responsible for compliance with the relevant laws of the visitor’s jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of India . Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of India. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
30. For Monthly website packages, Customer has to pay twelve months advance of Rs. 199.
31. The customer will have to pay for at least one year for monthly package websites. The monthly fee for the aforesaid package will be Rs. 489/month, which has to be paid by ECS/Csh/Cheque.
32. The customer will have to enroll with ECS payment with Sara Websolution for Monthly Payment Websites.
33. For monthly payment websites, the customer will have to pay for at least 12 months.
34. If the customer wish to discontinue monthly payment website, he/she shall make a request for discontinuation of services by mailing Sara Websolution at info@Sarawebsolution.com at least 45 days in advance.After cancellation, you will no longer have access to your web site and we may delete all information on your web site. We accept no liability for such deleted information or content.
35. The customer shall provide 3 security cheques amounting Rs 199/month each. These cheques will be used by Sara Websolution if the customer fails to make any payment with in first 12 months.
36. The websites offered under the monthly payment plan are template based (as it is) websites. No variations, customizations, changes, enhancements are possible in these templates under the monthly payment plan. It is the responsibility of the customer, to verify and confirm from Sara Websolution in advance, if he needs customization on the templates.
37. For Monthly package websites, the customer will have to bear the cost of registration and renewal of domain. Sara Websolution will provide 2 GB webhosting with the package.
38. It is the responsibility of the customer, to keep his website secured by taking regular backups of website and by keeping strong passwords for admin panels. The customer shall also make sure to never open the website’s admin panel from a virus/malware infected computer/laptop.
39. In the event of any hacking attempt, Sara Websolution will be forced to suspend the website for the time the infected files and virus are removed from the website.
40. Sara Websolution cannot be held liable for loss of data or suspension of website in case of hacking attempts on the website.
41. For monthly plan website, if the ECS gets bounced, the customer will be liable to pay additional fee of Rs 200 as ECS bounce charges.
42. If the customer wishes to pay for any services provided by Cheque/Cash. He can request for cheque/collection by calling on numbers mentioned on the Sara Websolution.in website. Additional fee of Rs 150/- will be levied for doorstep payment collection. If there is no availability of field staff, the customer will have to pay online or will have to deposit cash/cheque in Sara Websolution bank account.
43. For monthly payment website, the payment cycle will start from the day, customer places the order with Sara Websolution
44. Sara Websolution reserve the right to change the prices and/or bundle certain parts of the Service together for pricing purposes, and may do so at any time.
45. For as long as we continue to offer the Service, we will provide and seek to update, improve, and expand the Service. As a result, we allow you to access the Service as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in these Terms. We may modify (e.g., change data storage or capacity limits), replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Service, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes are effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any Content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by us to be contrary to these Terms. For avoidance of doubt, we have no obligation to store, maintain, or provide you a copy of any Content that you or others provide when using the Service.